- Collabora Productivity presents the first global commercial support offering for LibreOffice
- Collabora Productivity targets a marketplace of one billion desktops
- Collabora and Fluendo announce support for iOS with the GStreamer SDK
- Collabora Brings Wayland and X11 Graphics Performance to Raspberry Pi
- GStreamer SDK Now Offers Support for Developing Multimedia Playback on Android
- Collabora and Fluendo launch GStreamer SDK for Multimedia App Development
- Collabora and Fluendo Invest in GStreamer Open Source Multimedia Framework
- COLLABORA JOINS GENIVI ALLIANCE
Collabora Productivity presents the first global commercial support offering for LibreOffice
All product details at https://libreoffice-from-collabora.com/
Cambridge (UK), February 13th, 2014 - Collabora Productivity announces a global commercial support offering for LibreOffice. Targeted to organizations deploying LibreOffice on a large scale, the offering encompasses:
- An enterprise-ready and fully supported version of LibreOffice on all major platforms (Windows, MacOS X and Linux), which integrates security fixes to ensure that all productivity needs are met, for a yearly subscription per seat as low as 3 dollars / 2.5 euro / 2 pounds. More details at https://libreoffice-from-collabora.com/product/;
- Level 3 bugfixing support, for the issues faced by organizations deploying LibreOffice, with the provision of updated builds (including MSP patch files for Windows). More details at https://libreoffice-from-collabora.com/l3-support/;
- LibreOffice consultancy services, targeted - as an example - to the integration of hardware devices, the development of specific features, server deployment of LibreOffice, the import/export of particular file formats, or the conversion of specific MS Office documents. More details at https://libreoffice-from-collabora.com/consultancy/.
Collabora Productivity provides the necessary confidence to move LibreOffice deployments from pilot to final status, based on the competence developed over 10 years by an experienced Level 3 support team. The same team provides longer term support contracts over several years, to reduce deployment risks.
To complement its offering, Collabora Productivity offers a range of support options based on a flexible choice of products and prices: short-term support for community builds, long term support for Collabora builds, or even custom builds for specific customers.
"Collabora Productivity is going to be a game changer", says Collabora Productivity founder and VP Michael Meeks. "So far, organizations willing to deploy LibreOffice on thousands of desktops had a limited choice, and frequently had to engage individual consultants who struggled to provide all the piece of the complete solution. Collabora offers a global team, to support large deployments and migrations with the entire range of solutions".
Collabora Productivity will provide its value added offering either directly or through a network of local partners who are able to provide project management for migrations, training and support in the native language.
About Collabora Productivity
Collabora Productivity is based on the largest team of LibreOffice Certified Developers, and has over ten years of uninterrupted experience on the OOo and LibreOffice code base spanning from feature development to interoperability enhancements. The company offers a wide range of development related services on top of LibreOffice either directly or through a network of partners based in the five continents. For more information, write to email@example.com.